Things I would like to have blogged about today if I hadn’t been so busy:
- The brand new baby monkey I got to pet this morning. (OMG, SO CUTE, I wanted to take him home)
- The fact that my summer minion might actually become a minion as I was able to cut the cord and let her cut slides independently this afternoon. I never realize how anal retentive I am until I’m training someone to use the cryostat.
- That I described the inside surface of the primate vagina as “weapon like” to the biomechanics lab tech. And he agreed.
- My new online shopping purchases: Pants and shirts, very nice! Although I’m starting to think I might be deformed… my inseam/rise ratio never really seems to work out perfectly.
- My initial impression of my 102 nursing instructor: “Maybe not so bad”
- My initial impression of my 102 classmates: Lecture does not equal person sharing time. Thanks.